Our annual conference is taking place in Birmingham at the MacDonald Burlington Hotel on Friday 21st October.
- Why are Black and Brown women more likely to die in labour and birth?
- Why are women, receiving maternity care, feeling bullied and abused?
- Is bullying a problem amongst midwives, are our students feeling bullied – if so why?
- Obstetric violence, where did it start? Why did it start? Why is it still part of the culture?
All of the above stems from a global culture of violence against women and girls. We have invited the most dynamic and effective experts in all these fields to come and talk about their concerns. Join the conversation so you can be part of the very real solutions that start with recognising the problem.
Early Bird Prices
Please indicate the number of tickets you wish to purchase on the form below:
Our 2022 conference speakers
- Amanda Burleigh… The Chair, “Colleagues and trust management.”
- Samantha Gadsden… The Doula, ” ‘They said to me’ the voices of the women using our service”
- Dr Patricia Gillan… The Academic, “Bullying in Midwifery, and how to respond”
- Laura Richards… The Profiler, “Coercive control and staking which are high risk factors for serious harm, femicide and familcide”
- Molly Boydon… The Reproductive Rights expert, “BPAS research on reproductive coercion. Abortion rights”
- Amali Lokugamage… The Obstetrician, “Equality/diversity and decolonisation with a particular interest in power”